What you need to know about my packages:
- YOU GET ALL THE DIGITAL IMAGES!
- I love capturing smiling faces! The ultimate compliment I can receive is that I captured a personality! That is exactly why I include ALL of the BEST images from our session in your gallery. I don’t want to take an adorable image of your family member just to have it sit in a file on my hard drive. I have included an approximate number of images I typically get during each session, but the exact number of photos from your session will vary depending on time spent on outfit changes, time spent moving around a location, and personalities/ moods of those being photographed. Since my packages are based on time slots, I simply ask that you be ready to go at the time we agree to meet. Please know I’ll take a few extra minutes if I feel it necessary or I may end a few early if I feel we have achieved our goal.
- You’ll receive a link to a beautiful online gallery!
- You will receive a link to your temporary gallery where, for a period, you (and whoever else has the link) will be able to download ALL the beautiful hand edited JPEG files that you see. You may also print directly from your gallery link (that means I guarantee those prints and I worry about all the cropping details, not you!).
- I’m based in League City!
- I am located in League City, Texas. Sessions take place in League City, Friendswood, Clear Lake, and other areas within 25 minutes. Please add $50 for locations that are farther than 25 minutes from League City.
- You’ll receive a location guide!
- Upon booking, you’ll receive a questionnaire to fill out that will help me better capture your personalities and a guide of my favorite locations so we can work together to decide where to take your photos!
- Package prices do NOT include sales tax
- $50 non-refundable retainer required to reserve your time slot!
- Nonrefundable retainer fee of $50 is due in order to reserve your time slot for your session. The $50 will be applied to the total package price. The remainder is due at the time of the photo session in form of cash, check, or through Venmo.
Major Luv Extended Session (1-2 hours): Starting at $400 Galleries typically include anywhere from 40-60 images.
This package is intended for those such as high school seniors or couples who wish for several outfit changes and wish to travel to different locations during our time together. This package is also designed for extended family sessions. During extended family sessions we will take a few group photos and then move into individual family photos. These sessions usually last one to two hours and include multiple nearby locations. Exact cost is determined by locations and/or number of family units for extended family sessions.
Lots of Luv Full Session (45 minutes – 1 hour): $250 Galleries typically include anywhere from 20-45 images.
This session is intended for couples, high school seniors, and families who want to explore different places at ONE location. (Please keep outfit changes limited to one and know that the time used to change outfits will reduce the number of photos you will receive.) We will start our session with traditional look-at-the-camera photos and then move to candid photos. Add $50 for sessions in Houston, Galveston or any other location farther than 25 minutes from League City, Texas.
Simple and Sweet Weekday Mini Session (20 minutes): $175 and $150 Galleries typically include anywhere from 10-15 images.
Simple and Sweet Weekday EVENING Mini Session- $175 These mini sessions are only offered Thursday evenings. This is a brief session ONLY offered on weekday evenings. It is meant to capture just a few images so you can update family photos or update photos of your kiddos. I will take as many different groupings as possible in our brief time together. Families with young children, I suggest focusing EITHER on family photos OR individual photos as young children require more time for warming up and more time for direction.
Simple and Sweet WEEKDAY MORNING Mini Session- $150 These mini sessions are only offered Tuesday mornings. This brief session will begin around 8:00- 8:30 am and will take place at a location of the photographer’s choosing in order to ensure proper lighting. This is a brief session ONLY offered on weekday mornings. It is meant to capture just a few images so you can update family photos or update photos of your kiddos. I will take as many different groupings as possible in our brief time together. Families with young children, I suggest choosing to focus EITHER on family photos OR individual photos as young children require more time for warming up and more time for direction.